With rapid development in the means of telecommunication, the world has become a global village. Businesses and linkages are expanding beyond national boundaries. People frequently need to send and receive money from one country to another.
Outward remittance refers to a process of sending money to a foreign country from your home country. Dollar East (DE) offers several fast, convenient and easy to use means of remitting money abroad. These include:
Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer is considered to be one of the fastest means of remitting funds overseas. Whether the money you send is someone's university fee, hospitalization deposit or immigration fee, Dollar East makes sure that your payment is transferred in a secure and swift manner. It is very easy to send money abroad through Dollar East Telegraphic Transfer.
Through Dollar East Telegraphic Transfer service, money is transferred into the beneficiary`s account within 2-3 working days (depending on the corresponding bank). With Dollar East it is easy to send money via Telegraphic Transfer.
Frequent uses of Swift Transfer:
- University fee
- Hospital expense
- Franchise fee
- Consultant fee
- Maintenance bill etc
- Full Name
- CNIC Copy
- Phone Number
- For all Outward transactions of US$ 10,000 or more, the payment will be transferred from the personal bank account of the customer to the exchange company's bank account through cross cheque, payment order, demand draft, or bank transfer.
Evidence of the purpose for Telegraphic Transfer(e.g., University offer letter)
Original CNIC along with its photocopy/Passport along its copy.
Ensure the following information is correctly provided.
- Beneficiary account number
- Swift Code
- IBN/Sort Code/BSB/ABA/Routing number/Transit Number (According to the country requirement)
Terms & Conditions:
Dollar East is not responsible for following:
- Delay/wrong payment due to incorrect details provided or due to OFFAC sanctions.
- Service Charges deducted by foreign Banks
- Service Charges will be applied for amendment/correction/tracking of the payment.
- According to the State Bank of Pakistan, all KYC procedures will be followed for any transaction.
- Expired CNIC/Passport will not be accepted.