MONTHLY REPORTING OF FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPOSITS & BORROWINGS IN FOREIGN CURRENCY BY AUTHORIZED DEALERS
EPD Circular No. 06 of 2018
May 02, 2018
The Presidents/Chief Executives of all
Authorized Dealers in Foreign Exchange
Dear Sirs / Madam,
Monthly Reporting of Foreign Currency Deposits & Borrowings in Foreign Currency by Authorized Dealers
Attention of the Authorized Dealers (ADs) is invited to FE Circular No. 01 dated February 17, 2017 in terms of which ADs were required to report data related to foreign currency transactions (deposits, utilization and borrowings, etc.) to State Bank of Pakistan on monthly basis.
2. In order to simplify the format and further improve the quality of related data, the existing Data File Structure (DFS) has been revised which is available at Data Warehouse Knowledge Center under Balance of Payments tab
3. ADs shall submit the relevant data as per revised format through Data Acquisition Portal to Statistics & DWH Department on monthly basis from the month of May-2018 onwards latest by 7th of the following month for each reference month.
4. In case of any query, ADs may contact Mr. Muhammad Bilal Rana, Assistant Director at 021-3245-5662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. All other instructions on the subject shall remain unchanged.
6. ADs are advised to bring the above instructions to the notice of all their constituents and ensure meticulous compliance.
Encl: As above
Fazal Mahmood (Director)